Failure to adequately protect your business from calling even one DNC telephone number is costly. The Federal Trade Commission has imposed fines of $40,000 per violation and state fines are as much as $25,000 in Oregon and Indiana, for example. These laws apply whether you are a doctor, dentist, real estate agent, mortgage broker, insurance agent, home business or a telemarketing company that calls people all day long.
Does your company plan to initiate one or more telephone calls to consumers for the purpose of encouraging the purchase of a product or service of any kind?
If the answer is YES, then you are a telemarketer, according to the Federal Government.
As a telemarketer, according to the FTC or FCC, you are required to:
- Complete Federal and State "Do Not Call" list protection managed on your behalf
- Integrated In-house DNC List & DNC Policy Support
- Receive email notifications when your lead lists expire
- Complete Existing Business Relationship Support for safely managing call back's to inbound calls and current customers
- Complete Vertical Industry Exemption Support to maximize lead pools
- Robust reporting and audit trails to steer your compliance procedures into safe harbor
- State "Do Not Call" Telemarketing Registrations and Federal SAN Number Renewal options for a truly managed system
Fortunately for small businesses, there is a cost-effective answer to all your DNC compliance needs. The Single User Package for DNCScrubSM creates a Do Not Call policy for your organization by asking you to answer a few simple questions. Then, when a consumer requests a copy of your policy, DNCScrubSM will mail your policy to the consumer under the cover of your company name. As laws change that affect your policy, it is automatically updated to remain compliant. Further, DNCScrubSM maintains internal DNC lists as required by law. DNCScrubSM also provides an easy-to-use interface to the Federal Do Not Call list and applicable State lists.
If huge noncompliance fines are not a line item in your budget this year, don't operate your business unprotected even one more day! You'll save many times the subscription cost of DNCScrubSM the first time it prevents you from calling a DNC telephone number. Sign up for free now and see how it simplifies complicated regulation and DNC telephone number tracking in just minutes. DNCScrubSM is the right tool to keep your business productive and profitable.
Don't wait. Begin your FREE Demo and discover for yourself why Contact Center Compliance is the number one compliance resource in the industry.