Join us in sunny Scottsdale at the famous Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort for the latest information on the FCC Petitions for TCPA reform and potential rulings from the top TCPA attorneys practicing today, including David Kaminski and Eric Allen.
As you know, TCPA and related litigation are at an all time high. Court decisions are unpredictable, and the FCC has been reluctant to clarify key TCPA issues such as: automated vs. manual dialer definitions, cell phone number re-assignment - and more restrictive state cell calling prohibitions.
Make plans to attend the premier compliance event of the year on April 2 for contact centers and sellers. Event runs from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and includes lunch and a fun networking reception.
Check out highlights from our recent Compliance Summit to see what you are missing.
4th Annual Scottsdale Compliance Summit Agenda
Scottsdale, AZ | Hyatt Regency Scottsdale at Gainey Ranch
Wednesday April 1, 2015. 1:00PM MST
Pre-Summit Event at Giants and Indians Final Spring Training Game.
Scottsdale Stadium. Please RSVP. Ticket included.
Thursday April 2, 2015
9:30 AM MST: Opening Remarks. Tom Rocca and Ryan Thurman, DNC.com
9:30 to 11:30 AM. David Kaminski. Carlson & Messer
- Overview of TCPA requirements for calls and texts to cell phones
- Recap on new TCPA rules, including cell phones, autodialing, SMS and prerecorded messages
- Recent TCPA court cases and important precedents
- How to call cell phones by getting proper written opt-in consent
- Best practices for opt-outs
- Class Action Issues and The State of the Law
- Defenses to TPCA Individual and Class Actions
- In the Know – What we can expect the FCC to do with the TCPA Petitions
11:30 to 11:45 Break. DNC.com Sponsor Presentation after break
11:45 to 12:30 Q&A with David Kaminski and Eric Allen
12:30 to 1:30 Lunch
1:30 to 3:30 PM. Eric Allen. TelemarketingLawyer.com
- Quick fed-state rules overview
- VoIP risks
- State-specific telemarketing laws
- Recent and proposed state law changes
- Do-Not-Call rules review
4:00 PM-4:30 PM. Questions and Recap: Practical tips for being compliant without busting your budget.